On-campus Life Groups meet at 9:00AM each Sunday. You can find a place to grow with couples, ladies, or Hispanics. Below is a listing of all of the continuing classes.
• 40’s & 50’s (40 - 59) Family Life Center, Rm #240
• Bible Survey (All ages) One-Year Bible Overview Class (Join anytime during the year) Admin. Bldg, Rm #320 (3rd floor)
• Joyful Noise (50 - something - 65) Family Life Center, Rm #210 (2nd floor)
• Ladies Class (All ages) Admin. Bldg, Rm #310 (3rd floor)
• Middle Adults (Adult 5B: 50-something - 65) Family Life Center, Rm #200 (2nd floor)
• Senior Adults (Adult 4: Senior Adult: 65+) Family Life Center, Rm #110 (1st floor) Abundant Living-Co-ed Class • Men’s Class • Ladies’ Joy Class
• Sonrise (Adult 3: Senior Adults: 65+) Admin. Bldg, Rm #100 (1st floor)
• Spanish Class (All Ages) Spanish speaking class Admin. Bldg, Rm 330 (3nd floor)
• Young Adults
(Single or married) Family Life Center, Rm 220 (2nd floor)
If you are looking for a place to feel connected at FBC, this is a sure way to connect with others, grow in your faith and service to the Lord Jesus.
Sharing God's Word, our joys, our struggles, our tears and our celebrations of life offers each person involved a sense of belonging to a wonderful group of sisters and brothers in Christ.
If you are interested in joining a Life Group or just want to ask some questions about them, please call the church and ask for Beth (941-746-2149)
- Young Couples Life Group at 6:00 PM in zip code 34221
- Life Group at 6:00 PM-meeting bi-weekly in zip code area 34209
- Life Group at 6:30 PM in zip code area 34203
- SCF College Life Group at 7:00 PM, on campus
- Ladies Life Group at 6:00 PM in zip code area 34203
- Life Group at 6:30 PM in zip code area 34221